Pets have acquired an important role in our lives, that’s why we have decided to give them a place in such a familiar sport as golf.
The rules for access with pets are limited to a few rules for the welfare of all players:
- Keep your dog under control throughout the game.
- The dog must be kept on a lead at all times during the course.
- While you prepare and perform your stroke, the animal must be tethered (to the cart, buggy or your bag of sticks).
- The dog is not allowed on the greens or in the bunkers.
- Pick up your pet’s droppings
- If your dog barks and gets nervous around strangers or if he sees other dogs, he should obviously not go out to play with you.