Club Golf d’Aro is pleased to inform of the decision to allow its players to access the course with their pets.
Pets have acquired an important role in our lives, that’s why we have decided to give them a place in such a familiar sport as golf.
The rules for access with pets are limited to a few rules for the welfare of all players:
- Keep your dog under control throughout the game.
- The dog must be kept on a lead at all times during the course.
- While you prepare and perform your stroke, the animal must be tethered (to the cart, buggy or your bag of sticks).
- The dog is not allowed on the greens or in the bunkers.
- Pick up your pet’s droppings
- If your dog barks and gets nervous around strangers or if he sees other dogs, he should obviously not go out to play with you.